WCA Registration

Share This Post

Share on facebook
Share on linkedin
Share on twitter
Share on email

When To Register For WCA

A WCA (Workman’s Compensation Association) registration becomes necessary when a third party is contracted to render services to the business. This registration provides insurance to the employee in case of injury on duty. This registration is also often referred to as (COIDA), which in fact is an acronym for the act this registration provides compliance for. The Act in question is the “Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act, 130 of 1993”.

Information You Will Need

  • Company registration number
  • Company income tax number
  • Company physical address
  • Nature of business
  • Director ID number
  • Number of employees
  • Gross salary of all employees for the period
  • Gross salary of all directors for the period

What Is The Process?

  • Log onto cf filing website (https://cfonline.labour.gov.za)
  • Click on “Register”
  • Enter the registration number, income tax number & director ID
  • System will populate the entity name
  • Enter remaining information
  • Click on “Submit”
  • Registration number will be issued immediately
  • From the home screen click on “Link Employer”
  • Enter the “99” reference number, click on “add”
  • Select employer from the drop down list
  • Click on “Submit ROE”
  • Log onto ROE website
  • Select any employer
  • Click on “Add employer” on menu
  • Enter “99” reference number
  • Click on “Apply for ROE access”
  • Check the “ROE verification messages” room. Copy url and past into browser to activate
  • Go back to ROE website and file return

More To Explore


What Is Provisional Tax?

Unsure of what provisional tax is and how it affects you? You’re not alone! Many business owners are unsure of this complex and important tax. That’s where CFO360 comes in. We’re here to help you understand provisional tax, so you can make the best decisions for your business. Provisional tax is a critical part of

budget speech 2022 South Africa

Budget Speech South Africa 2022 | Highlights & Download

Here are some headlines from the 2022 Budget Speech: Some much needed pragmatism and a balanced budget on the Horison Inflationary Changes to Personal Tax BracketsThe usual inflationary changes have been made to the personal income tax brackets of 4.5%. Find the adjusted brackets below. Reduction in Corporate Income Tax RateIn the previous budget speech

Do You Want To Boost Your Business?

drop us a line and keep in touch

Scroll to Top