Individual Income Tax - Personal Tax Services by CFO360
Integrity + Accuracy.
South African tax law requires all residents and individuals who earn local income to submit an individual income tax return annually. While there is an exemption for individuals to not submit a return when they earn less than a certain amount, it is often in their best interest to submit a return to ensure they claim any deductibles possible. CFO360 can assist with the following income tax services:
- Submission of Annual Income Tax Return (IT12)
- Submission of Provisional Tax Returns
- A reminder to all clients of pending deadlines to help compliance
- Advice and Guidance to ensure all possible deductions are utilised
- Objections and Appeals on behalf of clients to SARS
- CFO360 will advise clients on optimising their tax deductions available by advising on structuring their investments in a tax efficient way.
- Other general employees tax queries and submissions as requested.
With Individual Income Tax a requirement for business owners, CFO360 offers as a value added services, the submission and assistance with annual tax compliance for all business clients who make use of our monthly accounting services.