Financial Statements by CFO360
Focus on growing your business, trust the numbers to us.
CFO360 can assist you with the preparation of Financial Statements on an annual or more regular basis. Financial Reports are a legal prerequisite for any active entity and they give the stakeholders and management of the entity an overview of the financial position, performance and cash flows of an entity. As the manager or owner of an entity you will need financial statements for filing annual tax returns to SARS, annual company returns to the CIPC, as well as to secure any financing.
We can prepare financial reports according to the following accounting standards and frameworks:
- International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS)
- International Financial Reporting Standard for Small and Medium Enterprises (IFRS SME's)
- South African Standards of Generally Accepted Accounting Practice (SA GAAP)
- Financial Statements prepared per the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA)
- Consolidated Financial Reports for any of the above
CFO360 can prepare Financial Reports for a variety of different types of entities:
- Public and Private Companies
- Close Corporations
- Sole Proprietors
- Joint Ventures and Other Entities